Sunday, November 1, 2009

Beautiful for November!!

It has been a beautiful day for November! Low 80's and lots of sunshine!! Now this is better. And it should be in the low 80's all week. That is quite better from the mid to upper 90's!!!

Here it is again. Another weekend coming to an end. Oh well, I guess we all have to work in order to get paid, so it is back to the grindstone. I just got my social security report this week and the way I read it, if I work till I am 70 I will just about have enough money to come up short of what I need to make it by only about 25%. But at least there is still social security left to give me. Guess that is good in itself!!

We went out for brupper. It was so good. We both had fried chicken. It is the best you can get in the area but not like our little hometown in Ohio that is called the chicken capital of the world. But still very good. Oh...burpper...like brunch only for breakfast and supper! We really got a late start today. Makes me a happy camper. I LOVE lounging around on the weekends. DH on the other hand gets bored out of his head. But I always leave the weekends up to him...and he calls the shots...so he never says anything about it!!!

I still have not found my dog gone sweeper hose. I have looked everywhere...and I NEED it. If anyone has a clue where it is, please clue me in. It is large and won't fit just anywhere but we have looked EVERYWHERE!! argh!!!!

Did get a LO finished Friday. Photogenically it is a bad picture, but I love what the picture says so I had to scrap it. It just made me realize that life really is just a series of ages and stages. I would call this one..."bring on the glasses"!!


Credits: http://www.designerdigitals.com/digital-scrapbooking/ideas/showphoto.php?photo=113370&ppuser=25264

Going to get ready to run for some coffee. Then I hope to scrap some more, but I am not sure. Might have to put that off till tomorrow.

Everyone have a great rest of the evening.





4 comments:

Terry said...

I like that--brupper. A new word, huh. work til we are 70--how depressing.

Scrapergirl said...

Hell-O BARB
I like the layout very nice ,like tha journaling also Neat!!!!
Gloria Harvey

Little Ole Me said...

If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times....CHECK THE CLOSET AGAIN!!!! LOL

Love the layout. It is soooo true!

Kathleen Summers said...

Wonderful page, Barb. I thought it was a paper page at first! Nicely done!

Thanks for visiting my blog and for your kind comments. You are a sweetheart!