Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Today

Hi everyone. I am at work but after seeing Ben had stopped by I felt terribly guilty that I had been neglecting my blog! Thanks, Ben for getting me going on this.

I have a heavy load at work today so I just wanted to stop by and get my blog rolling again. I do enjoy it, but I really do forget to blog. Guess maybe I should put it on my calendar!! LOL

I have been scrapping a bunch lately. I just finished two LO's and am trying to get my Me Now page done for Designer Digitals All About Me Album I want to do. That is hopefully on the agenda tonight but we are to go out with a friend for his birthday so I am not too sure about that. But I should at least be able to start. I do have the journaling written. Only need to get the LO done. I need a current pic, too.

I am also starting two online classes February 1st. One on scrapping digi pages and one on my Bamboo pen tablet. So I am going to HAVE to get organized.

I have to get going. It feels good to blog. I will try to do better. No, I will do better. Later taters.




2 comments:

Terry said...

it's about time, it's about space.......it's about time you updated this!!

Little Ole Me said...

love the layouts! Both of them are awesome!