Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I know...It's Been a Long Time!

Hi everyone. I haven't posted in such a long time and I hope to get into a better schedule. As I often tell everyone...life has its way of getting in the way.

I have had a nice week. Things went smoothly at work, as it usually does. I hear it once in a while how I can sort of breeze through my job and others wish they had the same pleasure. While we are not as busy right now because of the economy like everyone else in the US...I do have a lot of work to do. I just have been blessed with the ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task. It really is my strong hold. This is my inbox on the top. It is empty every morning when I get to work. Very seldom do I leave work undone at the end of the day. I hate to come in behind the eight ball in the morning. Here is part of the work I had already done before noon. So goes a job you have done for eighteen years and you could pretty well do it blindfolded with one hand tied behind your back!!!While everyday is different...everyday is still the same. It is that way with most office jobs I believe.

We had a sales rep in that put up some new displays this week. Very nice. But the guys decided to do the cleaning that day also. I couldn't help snapping a few pics. Get a look at this! We had to start off with a crash course on Sweeper...excuse me...Vacuum 101...In Ohio we used the sweeper and swept the floors. I am told you use a vacuum and vacuum the floors!! Oh well, same thing gets accomplished!! This looks staged I know...but guess again! Poor guy knew there was a button...but where??? Then of course there was the dusting. These guys are so sweet! You notice the absence of me in these pictures. SOMEONE had to take the pictures!!! And somebody had to give the orders. I wanted them to feel at home! They all love me so much!! I won't go into their comments during my directions!

Oh...life makes me chuckle. If we but look around...there are so many things that can give a smile to our faces and make the day seem brighter. Hope you look around and see them!!

My thought for today.

Enjoy.


2 comments:

Little Ole Me said...

Those guys are too funny! What would they do without you? That is why when you are gone they cannot go a day without calling you for something :)

Terry said...

It's about time, it's about space, it's about time Barb updated her space!!! Yeah! Those guys are too funny. Good thing you are the boss!